FT - $19 - $21/hour (commensurate to experience) + Bonus Potential + Benefits
Sentinel Storage is one of the largest and fastest growing self-storage companies in Canada, and the largest Canadian owned operator with stores nationally. We have talented, enthusiastic, and hardworking individuals who thrive on providing exceptional customer service while overseeing all aspects of a self-storage facility. If you enjoy working in an independent environment, interacting with people in person and command strong phone skills, proficient with Microsoft Office and web-based software we are interested in hearing from you.
What we offer:
-8 weeks of paid training
- A vast, in-person and remote support system
- Daytime work schedules
- Career within a stable industry (Essential business)
- Career advancement opportunities (95% of Senior Management promoted from within)
- A great team culture!
-Confirm reservations, rent storage units, present lease agreements, and collect rental payments
-Maintain property appearance by cleaning facility daily
-Perform daily inspections of storage units to ensure units are clean, properly locked and rent ready.
-Travel between locations may be required within a reasonable distance.
Compensation and Benefits
- Wages starting from $19 per hour
- Vacation pay per provincial legislation and company policies, amended from time to time
-Additional earning potential based on a formula related to the stores total area, annual targets and hours worked. Inquire for more details.
- Health benefits which include medical and insurance coverage after probationary period