Sunrider International is a multinational corporation seeking for a creative, detail-oriented, and highly organized Marketing Coordinator to join its Canadian office in Port Coquitlam, BC, on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible to work with the Arts & Communications team performing many marketing functions including product content editing in and updates, maintaining databases, providing clerical support, and facilitating the team. Your ability to multitask, to work under tight deadlines, to pay great attention to detail while maintaining an excellent working relationship with fellow employees will be essential to your success.
Specific Accountabilities/Essential Functions of Position
- Assist and coordinate the creation, editing and proofing of marketing collaterals/labels
- Assist the A & C/Compliance Manager with special entry projects or content audits.
- Record and track product marketing collaterals/labels through established systems and databases.
- Work with the Arts & Communications team to prioritize, resolve and close product content issues.
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications or another related field or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Proficiency with G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Strong organizational skills such as attention to detail, multi-tasking, time management and teamwork
- Ability to research online, analyze and interpret information
- Willingness to continuously learn new skills, systems and stay on top of digital content trends
- Knowledge using social media platforms, internet coding languages and using other content & design applications is an asset
Applicable Core Competencies
- Integrity – Be honest, dependable, maintaining a strong work ethic; work diligently, follow company policies, respect co-workers, build trust and exhibit professional and responsible behavior.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to handle frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Sunrider Canada team, please submit your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent