Become a Delivery Associate / Driver with Zzenzen Logistics Canada Inc.
9899 McDonald Park Rd, Sidney BC V8L 5W5 British Columbia Canada
No previous work experience required.
Compensation: ($19.55/hr)- Amazon Delivery Service Partners
Zzenzen Logistics is a Victoria based, locally owned and operated logistics company.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are customer oriented, inspired and energetic to work smart and safely in a team based environment.
Currently, we are looking to fill both Full-Time and Part Time driving positions in DVV2- Sidney BC, CANADA
Shifts: weekday and/or weekends/Compensation: $19.55/hr + benefits for Full Time eligible employees
Location: DVV2: 9899 McDonald Park Rd, Sidney BC V8L-5W5 British Columbia Canada
Interested in a great opportunity to work independently, make a difference in your community and delight hundreds of customers each week? Apply to be a delivery driver for an Amazon DSP today.
What You’ll Do:
As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right location. As a Delivery Driver you will drive an Amazon - branded vehicle.
You will be a "Delivery Hero" in the neighborhoods that you serve, delivering goods and smiles!
- Load vans and deliver packages by driving Branded Vehicles.
- Safely climbing in and out of the vehicles, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
- Full Time Employees can expect to work about 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
- Follow strict safety standards on and off the road while always being Customer focused.
- Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
- Have a positive can-do attitude
What is an Amazon delivery service partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations & companies that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP), you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station.
Why You’ll love Working for a DSP Service Partner:
Earn more: Competitive compensation starting at $19.55 per hour.
Compelling benefits: Such as Health insurance
Stay active: You’ll be on the move during your shift
Independence: Spending most of the day on the road, spreading smiles and delivering
Opportunity to grow: Dispatcher and Management opportunities.
Team: You will work in a fast paced environment with a supportive company culture.
We take care of you: We provide uniforms, tracking equipment, branded vehicles and more, all the while you will work in an environment that believes in treating you like family.
We provide on-the-job training, uniforms and vehicles so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and at the doorsteps of customers.
What You’ll Need:
- Be 21 years or older with the ability to read and speak English fluently for safety
- Having a valid BC Drivers License, a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Be customer-oriented with a focus on driver safety
- Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs.,with or without reasonable accommodation
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners that Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy as it relates to Covid-19 protocols.
Equal opportunity employer: DSP's/Zzenzen Logistics does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, nationality, gender or gender identification, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.