Customer Service Representative Part Time Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently seeking a Part Time Customer Service Representative for our Medicine Hat store located at 115 - 1920 Strachan Rd SE.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support our guests in store and through the after sales experience.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Education reimbursement;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful working environment with strong company values;
- World class training programs within sales, leadership and more;
- To work at one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Ensure excellent customer service by responding to our guests’ needs consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Ensure efficiency and accuracy in relation to:
- guest orders
- guest inquiries (in person/on phone)
- cash and financial management
- Always keeps the customers’ best interest in mind.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or hospitality environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Able to work retail hours (days/evenings and weekends required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle difficult situations diplomatically and professionally
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply Now !
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.