Retail Sales Associate, Full Time Career Opportunity
Ashley HomeStore is currently seeking a Full Time Sales Associate for our Abbotsford store located at Unit 106 1425 Sumas Way.
As a Retail Sales Associate (RSA) with us you are the front-line member of our HomeStore team. Beginning with the initial greeting, through relationship building and assistance in selecting products to fit customers’ needs, the RSA offers knowledgeable, courteous, professional service while providing exceptional customer experience and exercising every option to increase sales per guest. Sales Associates contribute to a positive, team-oriented work environment, while ensuring operational singularity across our HomeStore locations. RSAs are familiar with HomeStore products, services, and schedules, and are committed to continuous learning about the products they sell.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Commission based pay structure;
- Comprehensive benefits plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful working environment with strong company values;
- World class training programs within sales, leadership and more;
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Provide product knowledge, features and benefits to help inform our guests’ purchase decisions
- Meet or exceed sales and productivity goals.
- Ensure stock availability when making a sale.
- Enter sales orders accurately and take payments
- Manage open orders and delivery timelines.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor pricing, programs, products, and service.
- Constantly improve your product knowledge and sales skills by Product knowledge seminars.
- Ensure the showroom stays in optimal condition
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years sales experience in retail, commissioned sales, marketing, or related areas is preferred
- Proven selling skills, including demonstrating a strong sales approach
- Able to create, design and coordinate attractive room settings is desirable
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, ability to follow through tasks to completion
- Experience with MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs and technology.
- Must be available to work long hours standing, including days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to lift and move products up to 30 pounds without a lifting device
Plan Your Future With Us!
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.