Company: First Class Concessions Inc.
Business information: First Class Concessions is a travelling carnival operator with amusement park rides and concession booths. We make it fun, safe and carefree with expert planning. We are also a midway games company, providing first-class carnival games and fair food. We take pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.
Business Address: 9695 Prest Road Chilliwack BC V2P 8E3
Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early March 2023
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
· Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
· Set up rides and amusements
· Operate recreational facility equipment such as games and game booth
· Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks, rides and game booths
· Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
· Oversee game activities and ensure the safety of participants
· Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
· Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
· Operate rides and amusements
· Operate game booth
· Assist patrons on and off rides
· Secure and release safety belts and bars
· May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver’s license is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
Work Setting: Amusement park
Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $17.60 to $18.60 hourly, 40 Hours per week
- We provide the first uniform at no charge
- Transportation from location to location is provided.
- Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate
- Travel expenses costs covered if a worker needs to relocate for the season.
- Workers must travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September). Workers are needed for next season starting in Early March 2023.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12 pm to 12 am. 1 day off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: P.O. Box 2164 Stn Sardis Main, Chilliwack BC V2R 1A6