Automotive Tire Technician (Seasonal) - Rocky Mountain House, AB
Are you looking for a job that offers excellent training opportunities, hands-on skills & flexible working hours for the upcoming Fall/Winter season? We are hiring full time & part time Tire Technicians to join our store teams. Flexible contract lengths are available, apply now for more information.
Kal Tire has an opportunity for YOU:
- Paid Training - You will be part of Kal Tire’s world class training programs. No prior knowledge or experience required, just a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Competitive wages – Kal Tire monitors our external market to ensure the wages we offer are fair to our team members
- Safety Culture – We’re as passionate about safety as we are about delivering outstanding customer service
How will we help YOU grow:
- Experience – Grow and expand your work experience with a great company and our team member first approach.
- Hands on Learning - actively learn in a physically & fast-paced environment making things happen for our customers every day
- Enter the Automotive Industry – Great entry level opportunity that could become a career!
What YOU Bring:
- Ability to lift up 30 lbs to 50 lbs
- Valid drivers’ licence is preferred
- Successful completion of a criminal record check
Kal Tire is a family-owned Canadian company with over 260 locations from coast to coast
We value a diverse workforce and commit to providing equal opportunities to all applicants.
Kal Tire wants to hear from you APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest and time spent applying for our roles.
This role is for the Kal Tire Store located at 4315 44 ST ROCKY MOUNTAIN HOUSE AB T4T 1A4. Applications are accepted online or in-store.
For more information about Kal Tire please visit us at www.Kaltire.com/careers and follow us on our social media