Become a part of the Cobra Family:
Cobra Enterprises is a family owned and operated, fast growing business. Cobra values offer a safe and respectful work environment. Looking after employees is one of our main priorities, that is why we offer a competitive benefits package, bi-annual bonuses, competitive salaries, and we like to ensure that our employees take the time they need for vacation. Cobra employees also enjoy opportunities for career growth and development, the benefits of our recognition program, and a fun team environment bringing families together. Apply with Cobra Enterprises today and become part of the Cobra family.
Overview of Position:
Cobra Enterprises is looking for General Construction Laborers for the structures team. The General Laborer will be responsible for organizing all structures tools and materials in our yard in Beausejour, the dedicated laydown area. This position has the potential to move up into the Structures team - out of town work travelling across Canada for projects lasting up to 21 days, with 7 to 10 days off.
- Organizing and arranging building materials
- Gathering and organizing tools
- Loading / unloading construction materials
- Tidying work areas
- Driver's License
- Must be able to lift 50lbs +
- 1 year of Construction Labor and / or Construction Helper experience
Other Qualifications considered and asset:
- Forklift or other machinery experience is considered an asset
- Open to eventually travel up to 21 days on and 7 – 10 days off
May include travel, ability to lift 50+ lbs, required safety equipment, hazards associated with the trade, work both indoors and outdoors, construction sites, noise, irregular hours.
961 Mazur Ave, Beausejour Manitoba