About The Role
We are currently seeking individuals who are excellent communicators with inquisitive minds to grow with our company. FDM’s promote-from-within philosophy offers those with a robust work ethic and desire to succeed an opportunity to rapidly increase their income and grow their career based on their efforts.
FDM’s Account Managers represent the client-facing side of FDM’s sales and recruiting team. The primary objective of this role is to find, grow, develop and obtain sales from new and existing clients and place our IT consultants in long-term contracts. As this is an entry-level role, you will begin on our sales development training pathway where we will provide you with the tools, training, and hands-on experience to become an effective and successful salesperson.
On the Sales Development Pathway you will develop;
- A deep understanding of FDM's business, services and customer landscape
- Ability to assess emerging level talent and build relationships with applicants to FDM's Careers Programs.
- Sourcing, Prospecting and Pipeline development skills
- Research and Presentation skills through engaging global projects designed to expose you to FDM's wider business and employees
As you progress to a full-time sales role, responsibilities may include:
- Initial outreach to new and existing clients within your territory
- Booking and running meetings with potential or existing clients
- Grow and develop a network of client managers who trust you to deliver
- Support clients in delivering on projects/initiatives by identifying resource solutions through FDM's Academy and Consultants
- Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives established by management
- Ensure quality customer service through a pro-active approach to finding and creating solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong Desire to work in IT industry
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Passion for a career in sales
- Strong work ethic
- Self-directed and ambitious
- Eligible to work in Canada
FDM Group is a global professional services provider with a focus on IT, working with over 200 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together by providing training and career opportunities for people to work with our prestigious clients. With centres across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, FDM is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and is listed in the FTSE 250.