Our client offers sewer and storm line inspections in the Hamilton area. They provide a positive work environment which all current workers absolutely love! They are currently looking for multiple driver helpers to join their growing team
Overview of Opportunity
As a driver helper/ general labourer you are responsible with helping in multiple areas – a few could include Traffic control, set up and take down, and other duties as needed.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
· Helping to assist with Traffic control
· Helping driver with set up and take down as well as helping to clean equipment
· Other tasks as requested by the Operator
Are you Qualified?
- Highschool Diploma
- Experience in construction or other general labourer positions is an asset
- Lifting and bending, some repetitive movements
- Strong attendance record
- Capable of safely lifting up to and including 50 lbs.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Grade 12 high school or equivalent
- Able to lift up to and including 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work outdoors
- Able to work in a crew environment
- Quick learning and ability to take on new tasks
- Exposure to elements such as humidity, dust, dirt, grease and noise
Wage: $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
Day Shift: Monday to Friday 5:30am start until approximately 5:30pm
Night Shift: Sunday to Thursday 5:30pm to 5:30am
Must be able to work a varied schedule that could include 12 hour days.
Other skills and experience to be considered an asset:
general labour, laborer, warehouse, driver, helper, labourer, warehouse, construction