OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
There is a FULL-TIME opportunity available, reporting to the Branch Manager. The primary focus of this position is to grow our lumber, panel and building products business within the assigned area.
The position is based out of our branch in Edmonton, AB and the assigned area will cover Edmonton and Northern Alberta (North of Red Deer).
We are a respected International Wholesale Distributor of Building Products with branch offices throughout Canada and in various locations in the United States. With a 40+ year track record of dependable service to the retail and industrial building material industry. We are certified to the Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody standard by the Rainforest Alliance and are listed on the TSX.
- A post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in related industry
- Must have an Established relationship with customer base
- Team player as well as an individual go-getter
- Proven record of delivering superior customer service and satisfaction
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional in appearance
- Must be able to travel within territory
- Maintain and develop the Company’s current client base and generate new business within assigned service area
- Provide customers with relevant product information, superior customer service and after-sales service
- Prepare various internal paperwork, processing orders, etc.
- Develop a close working relationship with customers and suppliers
- Identify key areas of opportunity by reviewing customers, competitors and trends
- Plan and implement promotional programs
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct product demonstrations
- Ensure maximum sales revenues are obtained
- Attend periodic meetings and trade shows, as required
- Maintain working knowledge of all features of all products sold
- Provide customers with relevant product information and service
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply now with your resume and cover letter. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.