Taiga Building Products is looking for an energetic, reliable, hardworking candidate to join our Warehouse/yard team in Moncton, NB!
We offer a competitive salary with outstanding benefits in a customer focused culture of success.
A few reasons why it’s great to work for the team at Taiga
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Scholarship program
- Team environment with opportunities for growth and development
- STD and LTD
We are a respected International Wholesale Distributor of Building Products with branch offices throughout Canada and in various locations in the United States. With a 40 year track record of dependable service to the retail and industrial building material industry, we are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive compensation package including company benefits. Taiga supports and encourages sound forest practices and the effective management of the forest resource for future generations to enjoy. We are a public company, listed on the TSX.
- Accurately picking and staging customer orders using RF scanners for our WMS system.
- Using a forklift to load and unload building materials on flat deck trucks and vans in a safe and efficient manner.
- Cycle inventory counts.
- Duties include some heavy lifting up to and including 50 lbs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Safety focused
- Can Do Attitude
- Customer Focused Team Player
- Working knowledge of computers and the capacity to learn new programs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Physically fit with the ability to lift heavy weights of 50lbs repetitively
- Good track record of attendance
- Lumber or Building materials experience is an asset
- Working knowledge of RF Scanners in a WMS environment is an asset
- Focused on maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to work outdoors
- Forklift experience preferred