Business Development & Sales Associate – BC Region
There is a FULL-TIME opportunity available, reporting to the Taiga Director - Flooring. The primary focus of this position is to grow our flooring business within the assigned area. The position is based out of our branch either in Vancouver/Langley/Nanaimo in BC.
We are a respected International Wholesale Distributor of Building Products with branch offices throughout Canada and in various locations in the United States. With a 45+ year track record of dependable service to the retail flooring, lumber, and industrial building material industry.
- MUST hold a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in related industry
- MUST have an established relationship with customer base
- MUST hold a post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Team player as well as an individual go-getter
- Proven record of delivering superior customer service and satisfaction
- Must be computer literate – use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is a benefit.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional in appearance
- Must be able to travel within all territories of British Columbia
- Holds a valid Canadian Passport
- Floorcovering sales experience will be an asset
- Strategic Account and Business Development in all flooring areas is the primary focus, including A&D and End User calls
- Working closely with the local Taiga Territory Sales Representative where required.
- Maintaining the current specialty floorcovering retail client base and generate new business within assigned service area
- Provide customers with relevant product information, superior customer service and after-sales service
- Prepare various internal paperwork, processing orders, etc.
- Develop a close working relationship with customers and suppliers
- Identify key areas of opportunity by reviewing customers, competitors and trends
- Plan and implement promotional programs
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct product demonstrations
- Ensure maximum sales revenues are obtained
- Attend periodic meetings and trade shows, as required
- Maintain working knowledge of all features of all products sold
- Provide customers with relevant product information and service
HOW TO APPLY?
Apply directly or Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHY WORK FOR TAIGA?
Equal opportunity employer with competitive salary and benefits package. Canadian leader in building product distribution. Check us out at www.taigabuilding.com.