About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling Cooler Service Field Technicians are the primary contact for maintenance, repair and mechanical service on cold drink equipment for a variety of stores throughout a designated region.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment in the field to keep in proper operating condition
- Maneuver equipment to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory by practicing Kaizen initiatives; this includes ordering new supplies, performing bi-annual inventory audits, and keeping vehicle clean and organized
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Maintains positive customer relationships with effective communication
- Consistently bending, kneeling and lifting 50+ pounds
- Refrigeration or HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred
- HVAC certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one to three (1-3) years of general technical experience
- One (1) plus years of refrigeration/HVAC experience
- Plumbing and electro/mechanical experience.
- Prior diagnostic troubleshooting is an asset
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record free from any violations for the past 3 years
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coca Cola Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com