- Opportunities for part-time and full-time.
- Travel/outpost nursing rotations may vary and will include a combination of days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- $ 105,986 - $142,040 (per annum inclusive of applicable allowances)
- $ 84.187 to $98,114 Base annual salary (plus applicable allowances)
- NB: Salary and applicable allowances will be prorated based on scheduled work hours and may vary depending on work location.
As of September 2022, ISC’s nursing recruitment and retention allowances significantly increased. As an ISC nurse, you could be eligible to receive:
- Up to $6,750 for the initial recruitment allowance provided one-month after employment
- Up to $9,750 provided after twelve months of employment
- Up to $16,500 annually as a retention allowance starting at year 2
- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types: