Pre-Board Screening Officer – Ottawa International Airport (YOW)
GardaWorld is currently hiring Pre-Board Screening Officers for the Ottawa International Airport in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
If you are looking for a job at the airport where you play a key role in national security, this is the one for you! As a Pre-Board Screening Officer, you will be the last line of defense in ensuring the safety and security of the travelling public.
What’s in it for you?
· We offer $19.30/hour & comprehensive health benefits
· Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld - 26% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our corporate teams
· Paid training
· Uniform is provided
What does a Pre-Board Screening Officer in Ottawa do?
· Screen the travelling public and their belongings
· Ensure non-permitted items do not enter the secure area
· Control access to restricted areas
· Respond to alarms and report any events, illegal acts or violations
· Participate in emergency operations within the airport
Qualifications to become a Pre-Board Screening Officer in Ottawa?
· Must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
· Have a clean criminal record & eligible to obtain RAIC (security clearance)
· 18 years of age or older
· Must be located near Ottawa, ON or willing to relocate before starting.