Selling Sales Manager Career Opportunity
Ashley Canada is currently seeking a Selling Sales Manager for our Calgary S store located at 88 Heritage Gate SE.
As a Selling Sales Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day management and coaching of the Sales team to effectively execute the Ashley sales approach. You are also responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability by achieving mutually agreed upon targets in key areas and ensuring the delivery of an exceptional guest experience both personally and by your team.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive-based pay;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
As the Selling Sales Manager you will:
- Set sales goals for each Sales Associate with the Store Manager
- Meet or exceed established goals both on a personal and team basis.
- Develop sales plans and strategies with Sales Associates and monitor their progress
- Train and coach Sales Associates on products, upcoming promotions, selling skills and administration
- Ensure all guests receive exceptional customer service
- Motivate sales team to meet or exceed expectations
- Recruit, hire, train and coach Sales Associates
- Develop a customer contact follow-up system to maintain & grow a personal customer base.
- Follow up with all customer contacts made but not closed after the initial visit
- Shops the competition on a regular basis. Maintain knowledge of their pricing, programs, products, and service
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field or combination of education and related experience
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Outstanding communication, coaching, and relationship building skills
- Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
- Criminal Record Check required
Plan Your Future With Us!
Ashley Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.