Sales Associate, Full Time Career Opportunity
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is currently seeking a Sales Associate for our Kenora store located at 1077 Railway Street.
As a Sales Associate and product expert with us you will provide support to our guests within a retail sales environment. We are looking for solution finders who enjoy providing exceptional customer service by finding the perfect home furnishings to satisfy our guests’ needs.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Provide product knowledge, features and benefits to help inform our guests’ purchase decisions
- Meet or exceed sales and productivity goals.
- Ensure stock availability when making a sale.
- Enter sales orders accurately and take payments
- Manage open orders and delivery timelines.
- Develop and maintain a prospect system including outbound calls, leads generated from eCommerce chats, web, telesales, appointments and walk-in traffic
- Maintain knowledge of competitor pricing, programs, products, and service.
- Constantly improve your product knowledge and sales skills by actively engaging in Professional Development programs, Manager coaching and online learning.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years sales experience in retail, commissioned sales, marketing, or related areas is preferred
- Proven selling skills, including demonstrating a strong sales approach
- Able to create, design and coordinate attractive room settings is desirable
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, ability to follow through tasks to completion
- Experience with MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs and technology.
- Must be available to work long hours standing, including days, evenings, and weekends
- Must be able to lift and move products up to 30 pounds without a lifting device
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.