Bilton Welding and Manufacturing Ltd., in Innisfail has an exciting opportunity for a Designer to join our team in our Innisfail Office!
Why Join Bilton:
Our organization strives to offer competitive wages and benefits. We invest in our employees and maintain a work environment that is conducive to their physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Bilton believes that our people are our strength; therefore, we reward outstanding performance and innovation. We provide equal opportunities for our people to achieve their career goals.
- Design/draft tanks, vessels and piping
- Create detailed fabrication drawings
- Enter Bill of Materials into M2M
- Interpret customer and engineering markups and make changes to drawings
- Create drawing files for parts to be cut by plasma table
- Incorporate any changes made during fabrication into final as built drawings
- Keep track of all drawing changes
Supporting Job Functions:
- Ensure that all drawings are completed in compliance with client specifications
- Communicate with Production team to identify issues and develop solutions for projects
- Work with Project Managers to resolve design questions
- Work with Engineering to ensure our designs are efficient and cost effective
- Maintain company procedures and policies.
- Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology or equivalent would be preferred
- Must be proficient using AutoDesk Inventor
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and CADworx for modeling pipe spooling would be an asset
- Understanding of P&ID’s
- Experience creating BOM’s and utilizing an ERP software (M2M)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision
- 3-5 years of Industry experience
- 5+ years of Design experience
We provide hands-on training and an opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects and applications in the Oil and Gas industry. This is a full-time permanent position with competitive starting wages and benefits packages.
If you would like to be a part of our growing and dynamic team of professionals that take pride in their work and strive to be the best in the industry APPLY today!
Thank you to all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.