Assistant Selling Sales Manager Career Opportunity
Ashley Canada is currently seeking an Assistant Selling Sales Manager for our Burlington store located at Unit 7 - 3060 Davidson Court.
As an Assistant Selling Sales Manager you will coach and assist individual Sales Team Members to achieve their targets. You will contribute to an inspirational, fun and productive culture that delivers team member retention and performance.
- Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
As an Assistant Selling Sales Manager, you will:
- Meet or exceed store established daily goals for sales volume, margin, performance indexes, E.S.P. sales, closing ratio average sale and NPS scores
- Coach and assist Sales Team Members achieve personal sales targets in order to meet or exceed Sales Team written sales goals each month
- Monitor the individual sales conversations, provide assistance as the DOD, and coach live on performance index, close ratio, average sale, ESP percentages
- Train and coach Sales Team on product, upcoming promotions, selling skills, execution of company policies and administrative processes
- Ensure all customers receive exceptional customer service
- Ensure the overall appearance and presentation of the store, both interior and exterior, and store operating protocols are in place to make it a great shopping environment for guests
- Model the environment of the showroom by modeling the company’s values
- Assist in recruitment for Sales Professionals as requested, providing input into selection decisions
- Develop a client/contact follow-up system
- Ensure stock availability when making a sale and enters orders into system. Make approximate delivery dates clear to each client
- Shop the competition on a regular basis. Maintain knowledge of their pricing, programs, products, and service
- Lead Weekly, Daily meetings & Training Meetings in a manner which inspires Sales Team and ensures retention of key points
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Post secondary education in business, marketing or related field or combination of education and related experience
- 3+ years of proven sales experience in a related environment
- Previous supervisory experience in a team environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills
- Must be professional in appearance, with excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Must be available to work long hours standing, including days, evenings and weekends
- Must be available to take and pass in-house training programs on selling and product knowledge
- Must participate in continually professional development programs to improve selling skills and product knowledge
- Criminal Record Check required
Plan Your Future With Us!
Ashley Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.