We are currently looking to fill a position of "Marine Operations Manager"
Work will be mainly in the site in & out of Alberta. Your duties will be including:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations and maintenance of company marine spread & drilling equipment.
- Develop plans and procedures for the operations, PMS and newly built marine fleet and HDD equipment.
- Oversee, propose and take charge of marine fleet and mobile offshore drilling units (MODU) inspections’ /Auditing’s requirement (internal & external), Classifications Societies and Flag state requirement to ensure marine spreads with optimum operational readiness.
- Conducting ISM/ISPS audits, ILO-MLC Inspections and consultancies, preparations and followings External Audits as per IMO, SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, Registered Flags and company polices / SQMS.
- Perform marine incident investigations, propose corrective/preventive actions and present findings and provide Consultant/Advises on Maritime Rules & Regulations.
- Set performance goals, oversee the setting of offshore projects rates and monitor budget & revenue.
- Full duties as Designated Person Ashore (DPA) for all running marine spread.
- Determine and provide the necessary training for Canadians staff, traineeship and supervise Canadian cadets & junior marine surveyors and oversee their training & performances.
- Develop designs and running methodologies for multi-tasks Amphibious Craft for dredging & drilling at shallow water areas.
Bachelor Degree of Marine Engineering & Naval Architecture with relevant experience not less than 3 Years
Good knowledge with Marine and offshore ISM / ISPS Codes and MLC
Authorizations from recognized organizations for auditing and inspect offshore vessels
Relevant experience with offshore dredging and offshore horizontal directional drilling