We are looking for a Client Services Administrator who functions as the liaison between the customer and site operational leadership. You achieve a balance between customer requirements and FMi Logistics needs. You act as the main interface to our customer and help in maintaining a great relationship with the customer. You should also be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities.
• Ensure customer contract requirements are administered as applicable!
• Ensure customer initiatives, special processes, data requests are fulfilled consistently, timely, and without impact to the daily work processes.
• Serve as key contact with customer groups, including development and deployment of new or revised processes to meet customer goals and satisfaction
• Ensure client and company initiatives are deployed and requirements are fulfilled as requested
• Coordinate transportation/delivery of customers’ orders as required!
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify existing client growth, opportunity and exposure for vertical integration
• Communicate service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff. Process
• Report on key support areas of account performance
• KPI’s- Develop/implement corrective action plans as necessary.
• Coordinate with operational managers value-added services as required by customer.
• Report department goals/metrics and assist with individual goals as necessary, to align with company, site and customer objectives
• Quarterly client reviews with management team Inventory Control/QA
• Ensure that all records and reports for client activity are prepared on a timely basis and effectively maintained.
• Identifies potential discrepancies in inventories and resolves.
• Coordinates and performs the taking of physical inventories in accordance with the client’s requirements, investigates inventory variances; directs the performance of daily/weekly cycle accounts and adjusts inventory records if necessary.
• Track order and receiving accuracy on daily basis.
• Conduct random audits to weekly inbounds to ensure correct description, quantity and location match WMS records
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Good People Skills
• Workload Planning
• Organization Skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment.
• Ability to interact effectively at multiple levels in support of customer relationships
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and high integrity
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Post-Secondary Education in Business or Supply Chain Logistics or equivalent experience
• Previous experience in multi-client warehouse operations
• Customer Service background
• Knowledge of Transportation systems
• 1-3 years logistics industry experience required.
• Highly proficient in Office 365 applications
You Should Know This About the Job
As a valued member of our team, you will be well-compensated.
Along with your salary, you’ll have a Performance Incentive component.
You’ll have plenty of incentives to continue learning and growing your skills through an Education Re-imbursement program and our support.
Working at a rapidly expanding company means you’ll have plenty of interesting assignments, lots of diverse challenges, and opportunities for career growth.
No need to pay for parking or public transport – parking is free and right beside the building.
We care about outcomes, and we like people who are results driven.
We like creative problemsolvers and curious people.
Are You a Good Fit?
Think you’ve got what it takes? Are you ready to join a great team? Please submit your application today!
Job Type: Full-time
• Company events
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement
Schedule: • 8-hour shift
Experience: • Customer service: 1 year minimum required
Work Location: One location