Order Fulfilment and Receipt Processing of client's goods products in a clean and safe work environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Unload inbound shipments, move product to storage locations and complete paperwork.
• Maintain the integrity of products through proper handling and storage.
• Report variances including overages, shortages, and damages.
• Adhere to Quality Assurance procedures and ensure facility maintenance through housekeeping, keeping product and facility secure, and maintaining the assets of the facility.
• Complete all information processing for inbound, outbound and relocation requirements.
• Perform inventory counts as required.
• Receive product in a timely manner into current tracking system
• Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns.
• Other duties as requested.
• Minimum 1 - 3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
• Forklift and Reach Truck certified.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Able to work independently or in a team.
• Positive attitude
• Commitment to safety
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Able to multi-task
• Attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills
• Computer skills an asset
• Ability to work overtime.
The warehouse associate will work in a warehouse environment and will typically work the standard Monday-to-Friday work week. Overtime may be required. Work includes frequent lifting of materials and products up to 50lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Company events
• Dental care
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• On-site parking
• 8-hour shift Work
Location: One location