Company name: PAVEZ CONTRACTING.
Position: Painter (NOC 73112)
Wage rate: $25/hr
Job type: Permanent, Full time.
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of high school is required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience.
Position available: 1
Work Location: Various locations in Lower Mainland.
Business Location: 19036 70 Avenue Surrey BC V4N 0A6
· Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sandblasting, remove old wallpaper and loose paint;
· Repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer;
· Mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture;
· Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fibreglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, rollers or spray equipment;
· Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages;
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction;
· Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
· Work in wet, damp, strong odours, dust, cold environments, outdoors, noisy.
· Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch, and kneel.
· Repetitive task.
· Job is physically demanding.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org