Are you a 309A Licenced Journeyman with programming, SCADA and service experience, a self-starter with a solution driven attitude? Come join a dynamic team and start your career with SGC today!
Do you like the idea of working alongside experienced professionals who will VALUE and support your work? Are you looking for a COMPANY that offers growth opportunities and a competitive compensation package?
Sid Grabell Contracting (SGC) makes it happen!
Duties & Responsibilities
· Maintain and service existing electrical systems, including main switch gears, transformers, motors and machinery
· Troubleshoot and create solutions when complications arise
· Install power distribution systems including but not limited to electrical breaker panels, transformers, motor control cabinets, conduit, lighting, main service installations, programmable logic controls and associated devices, high voltage and energized equipment, generators and turbines, instrumentation, electronic devices, conventional electrical devices
· Ensure all installations meet Canadian and Ontario electrical code requirements
· 5+ years’ work experience with 309A Licence
· Strong working knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Code
· Strong trouble shooting and attention to detail
· Good knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act
· Strong organization and communication skills
· Self starter who is comfortable taking initiative
· Heavy construction experience is an asset
· Clean driving record
· Possesses own hand tools
SGC offers a competitive package, which includes base pay, medical & dental benefits, life insurance, group RRSP, pension plan, bonus and opportunities to advance your career and build upon your portfolio.