As the Civil Foreperson you are expected to be engaged in our safety program, executing work in a safe manner, in adherence with CANA policies and all applicable code regulations and the Act.
• This position entails physically demanding motions and tasks.
• The work requires commuting to different sites in and around the Calgary area.
• With projects across Western Canada, travel and shift work may be required.
• CANA Energy operates year-round and outdoors in all types of terrain and environments.
• Oversee field crew(s) and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the relevant projects, scheduling of equipment, personnel and equipment.
• Liaison between CANA Energy office and field inspectors ensure change orders and field portion of billing and as-builds completed
• Provide mentorship and guidance to new and existing employee
YOU WILL NEED
• 2-4 years’ experience running a crew
• Thorough knowledge of OH&S regulations
• Knowledge of basic traffic signal construction layout and operation
o Detour process
o Government regulations
o Directional drilling conduits and trenching
• Valid Class 5 license with a clean drivers abstract
NICE TO HAVE
• Previous Traffic Signals or Utilities experience
• Previous Foreperson experience
• Concrete pouring and finishing experience
• Experience using Sonotub and Rebar
• Backhoe and/or Excavator equipment operating
• Class 3 or 1 license
• Familiar with computers, Microsoft and Apple IOS
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
• Competitive salary, Benefits, RRSP, annual fitness incentive
• PPE allowance and start up kit
• A commitment to workplace safety
• A team of expertise across sectors
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE Careers | CANA Group of Companies CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CANA TEAM CANA Group of Companies - Available Careers (startdate.ca)