As a Heavy Equipment Technician, you are expected to be engaged in our safety program, execute work in a safe manner, and follow CANA policies and all applicable regulations.
• This position entails physically demanding motions and tasks.
• The work requires commuting to different sites in and around the Calgary area.
• With projects across Western Canada, travel and shift work may be required.
• CANA Energy operates year-round and outdoors in all types of terrain and environments.
• Recommend, document and perform regularly scheduled preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipment and ensure they meet all industry, company and regulatory requirements
• Perform vehicle and equipment inspections to detect any deficiencies or damage and repair the same
• Maintenance of shop area, tools and equipment
• Track and maintain an inventory of shop supplies, tools and other related assets
• Test drive company vehicles as required
• Ensure equipment is operationally ready for use
YOU WILL NEED
• Journeyman Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician
• Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean abstract
• Ability to take direction and offer positive feedback
NICE TO HAVE
• Class 1 or 3 Driver’s License or equivalent
WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU
• Competitive salary, Benefits, RRSP, annual fitness incentive
• PPE provided
• A commitment to workplace safety
• A team of expertise across sectors
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE Careers | CANA Group of Companies CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CANA TEAM CANA Group of Companies - Available Careers (startdate.ca)