ACCOUNT MANAGER (MONTREAL)
With over 50 years' experience in providing superior quality service, Midland Transport Limited has become a leading name in the transportation industry. We offer our customers a one-stop shipping solution through our various offerings which include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third-Party Logistics/ Brokerage.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing and maintaining our customer base through the best marketing strategies. You will ensure our customers receive exceptional customer service and support through effective communication, teamwork, and accountability. The role is based out of our Montreal location.
The Best Fit
- You have a bachelor's Degree with a concentration in Marketing or Business Administration
- You have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience preferably in the transportation or courier industries
- You are organized, confident and have a motivation to find solutions for customers
- You have strong presentation, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You can travel within the sales territory
- You have a valid driver's license You have knowledge of transportation operations (Asset)
- Provide superior quality service to customers through every interaction Identify and secure new customers in your territory while growing existing customer base
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and successfully close opportunities
- Develop and present transport solutions to customers, including pricing and corporate materials
- Plan and organize weekly call schedules to maximize territory growth and value.
- Share marketplace intelligence with sales team and actively contribute during team calls and events
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Apply online at our career site https://careers.jdirving.com/jobs/account-manager-31462
Alternatively, you may send your updated resume directly to our email firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “(The position you are applying for) – (Your current location)”.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.