What is Select People Solutions?
We are a recruitment agency based out of Southern Alberta. Through our community initiatives to help individuals reach their full potential, and helping companies fill gaps in their workforce Select plays a part in cultivating an extraordinary community–engaged, active, and full of opportunities.
We work out of the new Job Search Hub in downtown Lethbridge. Our new office is the next chapter in helping keep our community vibrant and empowering people to achieve their employment goals, as wall as supporting our strong employer base which makes Lethbridge one of the best cities in Canada to work, live and do business.
Customer service and integrity are number one at Select People Solutions. Focusing on staffing, HR Services, recruitment & talent acquisition, our multiple divisions are genuinely invested in assisting you to secure your next top talent. Helping clients find the right person and the right fit is our goal every day.
We are seeing an increase in need for Millwrights in manufacturing and agri-food. Of you are a Millwright with a background in manufacturing or heavy industrial. we can be the link between your resume and the right people.
Compensation & Hours:
· The rate of pay ranges from $32-$43/hour
· Ideal candidate will be available for shift work
· Troubleshooting, repairing, installing, and applying preventative maintenance systems on a wide variety of machines and equipment such as pumps, compressors, pulleys, and other mechanical components.
· Applying modern safety programs and codes while working on hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic systems
· Safely operating hoisting and lifting devices as necessary
· Provide recommendations for improvements to equipment and processes
· Maintaining records and all other documentation related to repairs and maintenance
· Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to specific tolerances
· Align and test equipment, making any necessary adjustments
· Valid Alberta Journeyperson Millwright Certificate or interprovincial Millwright Red Seal Certification
· 3–5 years of experience in manufacturing, heavy industry, or production
· Self-motivated to work with little or without direct supervision
· Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
· Physically fit; positions generally involve extensive walking, bending, crouching, and lifting
Bonus Points For:
· Dual ticket in machinist or welding
· CSTS, First Aid, Fall Arrest, or Confined Space tickets