Join our Community Support Services (CSS) team at March of Dimes Canada!
Our program supports people with disabilities, including those with physical disabilities, brain injury and seniors, so they can live in their own homes and remain engaged, active members of their communities for as long as possible. CSS includes a variety of solutions, from supportive housing, congregate care, outreach and home-making.
Many people need help to live in their homes – help with getting up in the morning, transferring from the bed to a chair, bathing, toileting, eating, dressing. That’s where you come in. As a member of our CSS team, you will provide care and connection to people with disabilities and seniors in their individual or shared-living homes.
Because of you, people in your community will live a better-quality life, with dignity. It’s a job to be proud of.
Why join March of Dimes Canada?
• Meaningful and personally fulfilling mission-based work
• Impactful positions with a leading national charity that has a long and proud history of success
• Belonging to a dedicated, diverse, and inclusive team that inspires loyalty
• Competitive pay
• Paid sick time and vacation
• Mileage and travel compensation
• Flexible scheduling that allows you to accommodate employment or education commitments
• Access to health benefits and a pension plan for both part- and full-time employees
• Opportunities for part-time employees to shift to full-time work
• Access to robust training and development opportunities, where employees are paid to learn
Who is March of Dimes Canada? From our humble beginnings in 1951 as a group of mothers going door-to-door collecting dimes in support of polio research, March of Dimes Canada (MODC) has grown into a national, multi-service organization. Today, we provide a wide range of programs and services to Canadians living with disabilities so they can maximize their independence, personal empowerment, and community participation. With more than 135 locations across Canada, and over 2,400 employees, MODC continues to grow and set new standards for community-based service delivery. Over the past year, the number of people we serve rose to more than 6,100.
Jobs we have available across Ontario:
Personal Care Attendant
Brain Injury Support Worker
Personal Support Worker
Brain Injury Rehabilitation Worker
Community Support Supervisor
Senior Brain Injury Rehabilitation Worker
Community Support Leader
Interested? Check our job postings at https://www.marchofdimes.ca/en-ca/getinvolved/careers