One of our well recognized clients is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Length: 6 months Contract with high possibility of extension or conversion to perm
Location: Toronto, ON
The Bilingual Service Representative is accountable to manage all customer service inquiries. Customer service inquiries are received by emails and through specific systems. Quality and professionalism are key when responding.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provides day-to-day delivery of critical processes, administration, and servicing activities.
- Supports the execution of service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of business, stakeholder and/or external customer inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and workflow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes, and procedures
- Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
- Bilingual in both French and English
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes, and controls
- Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business
- Customer service experience
- Communicating concisely with professionalism via email
- Tech-savvy individual with strong computer and writing skills
URGENT: Please read the job description above. If this interests you, apply to the job with your most updated resume, including your contact number and email address.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title and 'Job Fair' above in the subject line
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this job description to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply!
Please note: Adherence to our end client’s vaccination policy is a requirement.
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!