One of our clients is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Length: Contract term is 6 months with high possibility of extension
Location: Toronto, ON - Onsite
Candidate Value Proposition (CVP):
This role allows the candidate(s) to work in an established institution and with multiple groups within the organization, which will allow candidate(s) to build effective skills and confidence. The individual is exposed to other lines of business, as there are lots of opportunities for learning, growth, and development.
This individual will be working in a collaborate and friendly environment.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Collect an organize incoming mail
• Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards
• Processing of customer cheques and other POs
• Processes service requests and access requests
• May function as a problem-solving resource for more junior staff
• Resolves standard and relatively straightforward issues, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members and/or manager
• Develops an understanding of business products and services and the operations processes that support them
• Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures
• Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines
• Prepares, renews, or monitors administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information
• Enters, reviews, and/or verifies collections information and documentation for processing and/or further handling
• Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner
• Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness
• 1+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
• Strong data entry experience
• Communicating concisely with professionalism via phone and email
• Tech-savvy individual with strong computer and writing skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel
• Works independently with minimal support
• Attention to detail and process driven
• Ability to problem-solve and take initiative
• Fast learner with the ability to multi-task
• High School Diploma or higher
• Experience is preferred over education
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply!
Please note: Adherence to our end client’s vaccination policy is a requirement.
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!