We are hiring (U/G) Material Coordinator! Are you a team player? Do you have SAP experience? Are you familiar with plan maintenance? Apply with us today!
We will offer you:
· Competitive hourly wage
· Weekly pay (some exceptions)
· Dental and Vision Benefits
· Prescription Benefits
· Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Encourage personal development training.
· Opportunity to train and work with industry leading companies.
· Advancement opportunities
· Safety recognition program
About the job:
Our client is a leading Canadian mining company currently looking for U/G Material Coordinator to join their team. You will be expected to do the following:
· Performing a variety of duties to ensure materials and parts are ordered, expedited, stored, and staged for all production and maintenance functions.
· Ensure that maintenance parts and materials are ordered, expedited, and staged for all planned and unplanned maintenance work.
· Scope of work includes any or all areas of Mobile, Fixed Plant or Electrical equipment maintenance work.
· Ensure all stock and non-stock production materials are ordered, expedited, and tagged for the appropriate storage destination within the mine or plant.
· Being familiar with various mining materials, parts, tools and equipment and the ability to operate forklifts and other materials delivery/lifting equipment is required.
· Must meet the lifting requirements for the work based on the Physical Demands.
· Regular interaction and contact with maintenance and production suppliers, equipment manufacturers and logistics contractors to ensure timely material delivery will be necessary therefore good communication and listening skills are required.
What you need:
· Minimum of a college diploma in a technical field and/or be a qualified tradesperson with technical training in the specific area of responsibility
· Knowledge of the process and associated equipment in their area of responsibility (Production or Maintenance)
· 3 years of relevant experience
· Valid G driver’s license required.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work quickly, independently.
· Positive attitude and team player mentality
· Experience in the mining industry
· Must have extensive knowledge of computerized maintenance and materials management (SAP). MTCU – Underground Common Core
Link to apply: https://ess.levert.ca/job/JO0000146406 or call 1.800.461.5934 for more information.