Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We are currently seeking motivated, hardworking DZ licensed drivers.
· Operating a High Pressure Water unit, Vacuum truck and other vehicles pertaining to your license in a safe and responsible manner.
· Industrial cleaning of non-hazardous and hazardous wastes.
· Working in tight or confined spaces.
· Working at elevated heights.
· Maintain a proper logbook.
· Perform load inspections.
· Ensure the daily check-in at the end of the day and ensuring that paperwork is completed and accurate.
· Complete assigned work in the allotted time.
· Delivering a variety of assorted products where needed.
· Other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
· 1+ years of driver/operator experience is preferred.
· Upon request submit current abstracts, personal and CVOR.
· Exceptional verbal communication.
· Prior experience operating heavy machinery typical within a mining environment, including farming in an agricultural environment is a definite asset. However, we are willing to train potential candidates who demonstrate a willingness to learn.
· Must be able to successfully pass all required training, background check, and drug and alcohol testing.
What We Offer
· Competitive hourly wages with premiums.
· Company sponsored benefits.
· Paid training.
· RRSP/DPSP Contributions.
Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions Inc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As past of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by law.