Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting role for a Licensed 310T Mechanic to service our fleet of commercial vehicles.
· Perform all service and repairs of all Company vehicles/equipment.
· Conduct on-road service calls as needed.
· Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services, including inspections, brake work, electrical, tire changes and oil changes.
· Ensure all service and maintenance practices meet the regulatory requirements for MTO, MOL, and the MOE, including the signing of MVIS stickers
· Communicate with the Regional Manager for approval of material purchases.
· Work in a safe manner in accordance to the provincial regulations
· Additional duties may be required
· Valid 310T Truck and Coach License
· Valid G class Ontario Drivers License
· 3 - 5 years maintenance experience as a licensed mechanic.
· Experience with diesel trucks.
· AZ/DZ License an asset
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Experience in waste is considered an asset
What We Offer
· Hourly rate based on experience
· Company sponsored benefits
· RRSP/DPSP Contributions
· Training on additional equipment
Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.