Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We are seeking an experienced and responsible AZ Long Haul Driver to join our division located in Belleville. The successful candidate will be responsible for transporting solid non-hazardous waste materials in walking floor trailers to landfill sites.
· Operate and drive mainly tractor-tailor long combination vehicle, step deck, flatbed, and reefer over 4500 kg to transport goods and materials over long distances.
· Should posses and should be quick learner and ready to work as a team
· Coordinate with shop staff and fleet drivers on a frequent basis to ensure all the necessary material and supplies are considered.
· Record cargo information, hours of service, distance traveled and fuel consumption.
· Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
· Communicate with dispatch on a regular basis to ensure delivery is completed
· Ensure Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections are completed in a timely manner.
· Perform manual and electronic data-entry on a frequent basis.
· Advanced coordination with dispatch regarding routes.
· Ensure the appropriate PPE is worn as all times
· May perform emergency roadside repairs.
· May drive as part of a two-person team or fleet.
· May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
· Must possess a valid AZ driver's license with a clean driving record.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as an AZ long-haul driver.
· Experience hauling solid non-hazardous waste is a plus.
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
· Must be physically fit and able to perform the job duties, including lifting and securing heavy loads.
· Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Must have a strong commitment to safety and be able to comply with all safety guidelines.
· Truck driving in all types of weather conditions
What We Offer
· Company sponsored benefits
· Paid training
· RRSP/DPSP Contributions
Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions Inc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As past of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by law.