CRUSHER OPERATOR (SUDBURY)
LOCATION: Sudbury, Ontario
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
Pioneer Construction is looking for a hard-working, self-motivated employee with a proven record of safety and reliability to fill the position of Crusher Operator. This is a full-time permanent position available with competitive wages, pension and benefits packages, suitable for someone looking to explore a rewarding career in the construction industry.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- OPERATE AND MAINTAIN CRUSHING AND SCREENING PLANTS, STACKERS, LOADERS, AND SKID STEERS
- COMPLETE DAILY INSPECTIONS AND REPORTING OF PRODUCTION
- TRAVEL TO JOB LOCATIONS WITH OVERNIGHT STAYS ON OCCASION
- DISPLAY PROFESSIONALISM TOWARD OUR COMPANY AND CUSTOMERS
- MUST MAINTAIN A CLEAN AND TIDY WORK ENVIRONMENT AND EQUIPMENT
- MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL COMPANY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES: SAFETY STANDARDS OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE, TRAINING, CLEANLINESS STANDARDS, ETC.
- PERFORM RELATED DUTIES AS ASSIGNED BY THE SUPERVISOR
- MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE OPERATING HEAVY EQUIPMENT: JAW AND CONE CRUSHERS AS WELL AS CONVEYING SYSTEMS
- SURFACE MINER COMMON CORE IS CONSIDERED AN ASSET
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- FAMILIAR WITH ASPECTS OF MAINTENANCE OF CRUSHING EQUIPMENT
- ABILITY TO WORK OUTDOORS IN A NOISY ENVIRONMENT
- EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, INCLUDING THE ABILITY TO EFFECTIVELY COMMUNICATE WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
- ABILITY TO WORK OUT OF TOWN
- ABILITY TO ADAPT TO LAST-MINUTE CHANGES AS DICTATED BY THE NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
- ABILITY TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND MEET DEADLINES, WHILE MAINTAINING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND PROVIDING EXEMPLARY CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- ABIDE BY ALL COMPANY POLICIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: HEALTH AND SAFETY, QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL, HUMAN RESOURCES POLICIES
Perks & Benefits:
- EXTENDED HEALTH BENEFITS, DENTAL, AND LIFE INSURANCE, COMPANY PENSION
- EMPLOYEE AND FAMILY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- COMPANY EVENTS
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
At Pioneer Construction we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Pioneer Construction welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.