HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Ethier Sand and Gravel is seeking loyal hard-working employees to join our dynamic team. Located in Garson, Ontario we are looking for an experienced Loader Operator to join our team. We offer pension, benefits and competitive wages.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mandatory pre and post-vehicle inspections
- Operator loader to feed material into screening plants
- Operate company equipment safely and efficiently
- Ability to take direction and communicate verbally, working as a team player
- Display professionalism toward our company and customers
- Must maintain a clean and tidy work environment and equipment, both interior and exterior
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures: safety standards operations, maintenance, training, cleanliness standards, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Experience operating a 980 Loader is an asset
- Valid Class G License
- Surface Miner Common Core is an asset
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to work shift work (including evenings and weekends).
- Good physical condition with the capability of repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs. and working in inclement weather
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Abide by all Company policies including, but not limited to the following: Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental, Human Resources policies
Perks & Benefits
- Extended health benefits, dental & life insurance
- Company Pension
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive Salary
At Ethier Sand & Gravel we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Ethier Sand & Gravel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.