Sandblaster / Painter
We are currently looking for outstanding individuals to join our team at ETC. We have immediate openings for industrial media blasters, painters, and helpers.
We are currently looking for qualified individuals who are willing to continuously develop their skills to comply with client needs as well as best practices.
• Safely operate a variety of industrial sandblasting and painting equipment.
• Wear always corrects personal protective equipment.
• Maintain detailed job logs for each shift.
• Maintain a professional demeanor.
• Track expiry dates of licenses/indoctrination and notify staff when expiry date approaches.
• Observe all site-specific safety protocols and report concerns.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
• Minimum “G” class license. (DZ license holders given preference)
• Knowledge of Safety procedures associated with media blasting, industrial painting.
• Ability to work extended hours/shift work.
• Able to work to the highest standard of safety.
• Physically capable to carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
Range of pay
• $20.00 to $30.00 per hour (Depends on experience).
• Full – time, Part – time, Permanent
Shift & schedule (10-hour shift)
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Day shift / Night shift
ETC, does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Please note all candidates must to be authorized to work in Canada.