Wash Bay Attendant
Wash bay Attendants are responsible for washing heavy duty machines and light vehicles underground or on surface sites. You will need your common core course 770225 to work underground and be registered with the ministry for your training.
• Follow all company safety protocols.
• Washing and cleaning pick-ups, commercial trucks, heavy equipment.
• General shop cleans up and maintenance.
• Operating vehicles professionally and in a safe manner.
• Other duties as required.
• Strong ability to handle the physical demand of the job.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
• Minimum “G” class license.
• Own vehicle to get to work sites.
• Ability to work extended hours/shift work.
• Ability to work rotating shifts.
• Able to work to the highest standard of safety.
• Physically capable to carry, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
• Experience high pressure water blasting using 1500 to 4000 PSI.
Range of pay
• $18.00 to $23.00 per hour (Depending on experience).
• Full – time, Part – Time.
Shift & schedule (10-hour shift)
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability
• Day shift / Night shift
ETC, does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Please note all candidates must to be authorized to work in Canada.