At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
We have a rare opportunity for someone to learn the inner workings of an innovative, forward-thinking organization. We are currently looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to assist the CEO and COO at our Head Office in Nanaimo.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant handles a wide range of confidential administrative and executive support-related tasks. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for specific operational duties. TheExecutive Assistantmay, from time to time, have the opportunity to perform additional tasks as requested by the CEO. These activities promote a learning environment and contribute to organizational strategic planning.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
· A certificate in Business, Office Administration or Human Services or a combination of education, training, and experience
· Training in and excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft applications (including Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook) and Adobe In Design/Photoshop
- Must have 2+ years of experience providing executive-level administrative support
- Preference will be given to those with experience in the Employment Services industry
· Experience with Employment Standards, Human Rights, and WorkSafe an asset
- Experience working independently without direct supervision
· Office procedures and equipment
· Organization, analytical and administrative skills
· Government funding and contracting processes and procedures
· Human resource practices and policies
· Comfortable working in an online environment
ETHOS is a Learning Organization. We encourage continuous learning and growth, offering ongoing professional development and Learning and Development Plans that financially assist our staff in continuing their education. We offer above-average leave and sick day coverage, a Health Spending Account, mental health strategies that include a paid day off to focus on you, and a Wellness Account to use towards Health, Fitness, and Wellness.
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: $26-$28 depending on experience
How To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Further Details can be found at: www.ethoscmg.com