At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Do you have strong attention to detail and a desire to support clients in achieving their employment goals? Your passion for organization could be just what our Ready to Rise (R2R) Program needs. We are currently looking for a Support Coordinator to assist our Client Services Team. Students from university, college & trades programs are all eligible & encouraged to apply.
R2R is a cohort-based program designed to offer a unique online experience for marginalized women, living in BC or Alberta, in a self-paced, hybrid learning environment. The program helps to increase access to technology and develop employment skills through the use of our Learning Management System (LMS).
The Support Coordinator (SC) works with Employment Coaches and Job Developers to ensure client supports are in place and tailored to each client's unique needs. The SC will issue Participant Supports and Employer Supports, prepare wage subsidy agreements, review, approve, and process payments to employers for monthly Wage Subsidy claims, ensuring claims are within the contract budget and guidelines and are in accordance with Financial Support Policies. The SC will prepare and reconcile invoicing and reimbursements of client support payments and other support duties, as required. organizational strategic planning.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
- Post-Secondary education in Finance, Business or related field and/or equivalent combination of training and experience
· 3 or more years of program administration experience, preferably within employment contracts
· Evidence through positive work history of establishing and maintaining effective and professional business relationships with community officials/groups, employers, government agencies, and service providers
· Knowledge and understanding of Federal and Provincial agreements for case managed services: Skills Training, Wage Subsidy, Self-Employment, working successfully in administrative support to management positions, and client services support for front-line teams
· Ability to work within strict protocols for handling confidential information
· Able to interpret and apply government rules, guidelines, and procedures
· Knowledge of standard accounting practices and Sage Accounting software
· Proficiency with standard computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
ETHOS is a Learning Organization. We encourage continuous learning and growth, offering ongoing professional development and Learning and Development Plans that financially assist our staff in continuing their education. We offer above-average leave and sick day coverage, a Health Spending Account, mental health strategies that include a paid day off to focus on you, and a Wellness Account to use towards Health, Fitness, and Wellness.
Job Type: Full Time, Contract until September 8, 2023
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: $27.00 per hour
How To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Further Details can be found at: www.ethoscmg.com