At ETHOS Career Management Group Ltd., our participants come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Do you have strong attention to detail and a desire to support participants in achieving their employment goals? Your passion for organization could be just what our Entrepreneurs on the Rise (EOR) Program needs. We are currently looking for an Intake/Support Coordinator to assist our participant services team.
EOR is a program designed to provide Women with Disabilities the opportunity to achieve financial sustainability by starting their own business, becoming employed and/or returning to school. The program helps to improve foundational, digital, business and entrepreneurship skills using our Learning Management System (LMS) and one on one Business Coaching.
The Intake/Support Coordinator (ISC) conducts pre-assessments with potential participants for program suitability and eligibility. The ISC works with the Employment Counsellor and Business Coach to ensure participant supports are in place and tailored to each participant's unique needs. The ISC will issue participant supports and monitor them throughout the program. They will prepare, review, and submit financial needs assessments, income verification and support agreements. The ISC will be responsible for ensuring all necessary documentation is current, complies with company guidelines, and follows financial policies and procedures. The ISC will prepare and reconcile expenditures and reimbursements of participant support payments, offer other administrative support to the team, and complete office duties as required.
Essential Qualifications and Required Skills:
· Post-Secondary education in Finance, Business or related field and/or equivalent combination of training and experience
· 2 or more years of program administration experience, preferably within employment contracts
· Knowledge and understanding of Federal and Provincial agreements for case managed services: Skills Training, Wage Subsidy, Self-Employment, working successfully in administrative support to management positions, and participant services support for front line teams
· Experience working with Persons with Disabilities
· Experience conducting and interpreting client needs assessments, or related eligibility assessments
· Ability to work within strict protocols for handling confidential information
· Able to interpret and apply government rules, guidelines, and procedures
· Knowledge of standard accounting practices
· Proficiency with standard computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
ETHOS is a Learning Organization. We encourage continuous learning and growth, offering ongoing professional development and Learning and Development Plans that financially assist our staff in continuing their education. We offer above-average leave and sick day coverage, a Health Spending Account, mental health strategies that include a paid day off to focus on you, and a Wellness Account to use towards Health, Fitness, and Wellness.
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract until April 4, 2025
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Wage: $28 per hour
How To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Further Details can be found at: www.ethoscmg.com