- As a bilingual sales and customer service agent, you provide superior customer service by responding to every call in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. You must also;
- Be a trusted source of information regarding flights, fares, destinations and exclusive offers.
- Use Air Canada's internal reservation system to make new flight reservations or change existing reservations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely responses to inquiries.
- As one of Canada's largest employers, we want our employees to be well rewarded with a range of benefits:
- Air Canada employees love to travel and we have one of the most generous travel programs in the industry for our employees. You and eligible persons will be entitled to transportation facilities upon completion of twenty-eight (28) weeks of service.
- Choose how you want to work with us. We offer full-time positions.
- Your well-being is important to us, which is why we offer a wide range of benefit plans, including health and dental care, for you and your family.
- Training and development tools to help you reach your full potential.
Required skills and experience
This role is vitally important for the satisfaction of our customers. That's why we have a number of criteria to ensure your success:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be available to complete and successfully complete a ten (10) week full-time paid training program
- Available to work shifts
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex problems to help the client
- Manage multiple tasks at once and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Be eligible to work in Canada
- Proof of customer service experience in a call center environment
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- Working knowledge of computer applications and the Internet
Candidates must be fluent in English and French. We need bilingual representatives to provide service to our English-speaking clients in Quebec. As the most international airline in Canada, we would like to know if you speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English and French: Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin