We are a well-established automatic pedestrian door company. We are looking for an outside sales associate/estimator. The ideal person will be an ambitious individual who will be dedicated to providing excellent customer service, focused on sales and company growth without losing our highly appreciated customer service. You must be eager to learn new products, new technologies, and reach out to new/different customer base. Automatic pedestrian door experience preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate. Previous experience in sales and estimating are basic requirements for this position.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Previous sales experience.
· Ability to develop, nurture, grow and maintain customer relationships.
· Scheduling appointments and visiting new and existing customers to review product needs and
determining other opportunities
· On-going research for new customers and learning new products
· Must have excellent English communication skills, typing and time-management skills.
· Keep daily record in an online database of sales calls including person visited with some details recorded
· Provide Quotations and estimates in a timely fashion
· Provide inside technical support for customers, distributors and field personnel
· Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense account
· Performing maintenance and updating of customer’s accounts including contact names for future
· Answering and responding to phone calls in a timely manner
- Minimum of five years sales and estimating experience
- Construction experience/mechanically inclined
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service contributing to our high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work well in a team environment and without close supervision
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and multi-tasking.
- Must be self-initiated, self-motivated, organized with a keen attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Must have transportation as part of your sales and estimating requirements.
If you have the qualifications and you are up to the challenge of working in our team environment serving the needs of our customers and learning on a daily basis, please send your resume to: