Manager In Training Career Opportunity
Ashley Canada a division of TDG (The Dufresne Group) is currently seeking a Manager In Training in Edmonton.
The Manager In Training (MIT) is a career building position. You will contribute to store success through individual and team performance. You will move through our training program and once completed you will be set up for success as a Manager within our Ashley HomeStore Brand.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
- World class training programs;
- To work at one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
As the Manager In Training, you will:
- Meet or exceed individual sales targets throughout training period
- Complete all training activities, meeting minimal acceptable standards for performance
- Achieve performance targets for assigned teams
- Provide Sales management and Store management coverage during vacations and vacancies as required
- Conduct Initial Sales Training sessions as required
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- Proven sales ability/experience
- Post secondary education
- Business/Financial Acumen
- Sales Training Experience
- Proven track record of building high performance teams and strong work relationships
- Strong Self Manager
- Strong sense of Urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle difficult and/or intense situations diplomatically and professionally
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products & ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Strong work ethic
- Can and are willing to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to travel for training periods of up to 2 months
- Must be willing to re-locate to available store
- Criminal Record Check required
Plan Your Future With Us!
Ashley Canada a division of TDG (The Dufresne Group) welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.