Job description - 310T Technicians and Apprentices
Position: Service Technician (310T Mechanic/Apprentice)
Wage Rage : $27 - $40
Company: Vision Truck Group
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Reports To: Service Manager
This position requires an individual with experience in the heavy truck or automotive industry, solid communication skills, takes pride in their work and wants to be part of a growing, progressive company.
• Work safely within the MOL standards and company policies.
• Diagnose, repair, replace and/or adjust components and parts of truck systems using required hand tools and other specialized equipment.
• Test repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
• Inspect all areas of the truck systems to ensure that they are safe and compliant with standard PMVI 11b.
• Inspect, diagnose and test of all systems and components to locate failures and malfunctions.
• Diagnose and research through OEM info systems to determine course of repair.
• Follow published OEM repair and maintenance practices.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and repair of equipment as directed
• Record diagnostic steps, repairs, replaced parts, adjustments, general vehicle, and condition and note future repairs were requested or directed.
• Understand and give recommendations for repair based on OEM guidelines.
• Inspection of all tools/equipment for safety before use, safe handling of all tools/equipment, reporting and lock out of broken or unsafe tools/equipment.
• Road test driving to evaluate customer complaints, recreate and diagnostics
We offer an attractive compensation package including:
• Fully licensed 310T Technicians starting at $40/hr.
• Afternoon shift premium $2.50/hr. for shifts starting after 3pm
• Boot allowance - $250 Annually
• Tool allowance - $500 Annually
• Paid Master Tech Training
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Pension program with company contribution matching
• Employee discount programs (Mark’s Work Warehouse, Bell)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a heavy truck or automotive apprentice
• 310T / 310S license is an asset.
• Completion of a Motive Power Technician program / MAP an asset
• Must own their own tools / toolbox (large or specialty tooling will be provided)
• Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, eagerness to learn.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com or visit us at Booth #72