Job description – Service Advisor
Position: Service Advisor
Wage Rage $25 - $30
Company: Vision Truck Group
Status (FT/PT): Full-Time
Reports To: Service Manager
This position is responsible for administering truck manufacturers warranties, service invoicing, follow-up, record keeping & administrative support to the service department.
• Answering calls and emails from customers and answering questions
• Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs
• Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and booking appointments, drop-off and pick-up times
• Providing necessary information and possible advice on warranty protections, potential cost and timeframe
• Contacting customers regarding service changes
• Maintaining positive customer relationships
• Keep organized records on services done and cost and collecting necessary payment/invoices.
• Vehicle Check-In
We offer an attractive compensation package including:
• Afternoon shift premium $2.50/hr. for shifts starting after 3pm.
• Boot allowance.
• Paid Training to improve skills and product knowledge.
• Health and Dental Benefits.
• Pension program with company contribution matching.
• Employee discount programs (Mark’s Work Warehouse, Bell).
• Manufacturer Training.
• Dental care.
• Disability insurance.
• Extended health care.
• Life insurance
• Completion of Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid G license and clean driving record.
• A strong background in the automotive/transportation industry is an asset.
• Parts, service and warranty experience is considered an asset.
• Excellent verbal, written and technological communication skills.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Good ability and knowledge of computer usage.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com or visit us at Booth #72