Creative. Innovative. Inclusive. Our team of motivated professionals are paving the way to a fully inclusive nation, because we believe that disability should never stand in the way of ambition. We drive solutions-focused approaches from coast to coast, delivering hands-on programming in local communities and fostering inclusive business partnerships. As leaders influencing policy change from across Canada to the U.N., CCRW employees enjoy diversity and flexibility in their roles. Our welcoming culture recognizes the passion and optimism of our teams, and we know that a healthy work-life balance is key to personal and professional growth. Join us as we continue to deliver service excellence across Canada.
Who are you?
You are a dynamic self-motivated individual with experience in supporting job seekers with disabilities from a variety of professional backgrounds. You have experience in direct candidate support as well as group-based facilitation. You are comfortable facilitating presentations and working in the community to advance inclusive employment. You are eager and ready to seek leadership opportunities to ensure successful service delivery and the achievement of CCRW goals and outcomes.
Requirements to be considered for this job:
- 1-2 years of Proven experience with return to work and/or employment focused case management services for jobseekers with disabilities
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in employment counselling, social services, communications, or combination or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience working with a wide variety of jobseekers from a cross-disability perspective
- Demonstrated experience in direct sales, job development or other related skills
- High achievement orientation to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrated knowledge in workplace accommodation
- Strong computer skills including past experience working with a customer relationship management platform
Employee Perks Included!
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- RRSP/TFSA match
- Vision care
- Incentive based Referral Program
If you are passionate about providing exceptional support to job seekers and persons with disabilities, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our dedicated team!
How to Apply?
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume in one document, clearly indicating how they qualify for the role, to email@example.com. Please quote Job #36.23.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CCRW embraces and celebrates our country’s unique multicultural heritage and diversity. CCRW is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a culture of inclusiveness and diversity reflecting our diverse stakeholders, staff and community alike. We are committed to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs.