JTL Integrated Machine Ltd. is one of the largest CNC machining facilities and fabrication shops in North America.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the manufacturing team.
- Manage, coach, and develop staff to ensure optimal performance.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Address customer inquiries, concerns, and issues.
- Review customer inquiries and technical specifications to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with the engineering and production teams to gather essential information on materials, labor, and machine time required for each project.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates and quotations for potential projects, ensuring competitive pricing and profitability.
- Establish unit costs, labour rates, productivity factors and work center impacts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of estimating data and pricing structures.
- Communicate with clients to address any questions or concerns regarding project costs.
- Stay current with industry trends and market pricing to remain competitive.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with the sales team to refine sales and marketing strategies and pricing models.
- Assist in the negotiation of contracts and terms with clients.
- Provide technical assistance in negotiating contracts, change orders, etc. as required.
- 5 years of solid machine shop experience.
- Completion of College/Technical Training or equivalent.
- Must have a proven background in machine shop operations and be capable of preparing complete costing estimates.
- Capable of reading and understanding engineered drawings and documents.
- Knowledge of fabrication and welding.
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Solid computer skills including experience in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
All interested applicants may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are contacted by JTL regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation. Please note, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $115,000.00-$135,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person